DC motor with Internal Brushes (Hill House)
Note: This part replaced P/N 45450
Electric Motor Specifications from Manufacturer
- Type of enclosure: Totally enclosed, non-vented
- Duty rating: Continuous–10 oz. in. at 6100 rpm, .85 amperes; Intermittent–30 oz. in. at 5500 rpm, 1.75 amperes (5 minutes on / 15 minutes off)
- Output horsepower: .06 KW (60 W) at 10 oz. in. / 6100 rpm
- AC voltage (input): Normally 115 VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase to a rectifier (Sherline electronic speed control converts any input from 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.)
- DC voltage: 90V DC to motor (60 Hz)
- Speed in rpm: 6100 rpm continuous
- Class of insulation: Class A, 105° (C.) insulation system
- Normal full load current: .85 amperes
- Starting current: 1.7 amperes instantaneous starting current (<100 milliamperes). This is also the stall current in True RMS
- Max current at time of changeover from lower speed to higher speed: Depends on load
- Type of motor: 3.00 inch (outer diameter) sub-fractional horsepower brush-type permanent magnet motor
- Temperature rise at ambient 50° C.: Less than or equal to 45° C.
- Motor frame size: 3 inches
- End use of motor: Drive unit for lathe or mill
- Shaft size: 5/16″
NOTE: Electronic circuitry built into the speed control supplies a constant 90V DC output to the motor regardless of the input current from 100VAC to 240VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, so Sherline machines can be plugged in and used in any country in the world without a transformer as long as you have the correct wall plug converter..
USE WITH AN INVERTER: This motor and speed control can be used with an inverter that produces a sine wave. It cannot be used with an inverter that produces a square wave.
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping to. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 9 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 7 working days for domestic orders and 14 working days for international orders. Click here for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 day of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.