About the CNC Rotary Table with 15/32″ Through Hole
This is a modification of our 4″ CNC Rotary Table with Stepper Motor. This modification came about after requests from our laser engraving customers. They wanted a rotary table that had a larger through hole to which you could mount our chucks.
This version of the Sherline rotary table has a Nickel-Teflon plating on it because it was designed to be used in an every-day production environment. This gives the table a rust resistant surface that is hard and has added lubrication qualities.
The table is 2″ high and 4″ (100mm) in diameter. The main components have been machined from solid bar stock steel, and the complete unit weighs seven pounds. The table has been engraved with a laser, giving sharp and precise lines every 5°, numbered every 15°. These lines are calibrated with the 72-tooth worm gear that is driven by the handwheel or stepper motor. The handwheel is divided into 50 parts, making each line on the handwheel 1/10°. This allows a circle to be divided into 3600 increments without interpolation. Seventy-two revolutions of the handwheel rotate the table one revolution.
- The through hole on this rotary table is 15/32″ (.469″)
- The chuck adapter has a 3/4-16 thread for the chuck and a 5/8-24 thread for the rotary table
- There is a .6485″ c’bore at the entrance of the 5/8-24 thread which is used to locate the adapter concentric to the rotary table (See Figure 1 below)
NOTE: In order to use this rotary table with our Tilting Angle Table (P/N 3750) you will need to drill out the 10-32 center hole to 1/2″ diameter. This will allow the maximum diameter of stock to feed through the rotary table (See Figure 2 below).
Click on images for a larger view.
Always wear safety glasses when operating machine tools.
Video examples of different weights and uses for our rotary tables.
Laser Engraving with Sherline “Pin Jaws”
|3710-CNC||Nickel-Teflon Coated Rotary Table with 15/32″ Through Hole-CNC Ready Assembly|
|67127||Stepper Motor Assembly w/Flat & Plug Assembly|
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need an STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a .rar file to save file space. Click on the .rar file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .rar file to the drive location of your choice.
- If your system cannot decompress RAR files, CLICK HERE to download WinRAR software.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping to. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 11 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 2-3 working days for domestic orders and 4-5 working days for international orders. Click here for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 day of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.