Mfr Part Number: PS-IM400W
- Comply with Intel ATX12V V1.3
- 20/24pin connector for M/B
- Support Intel Pentium 4 & AMD CPU
- MTBF >50,000 hours at 25°C
- Input Voltage: 115VAC (90~132VAC); 230VAC (180~264VAC)
- Input Frequency: 47 ~ 63 Hz
- Inrush Current: <70A at 230VAC cold start at 25°C
- Max Output Power: 400 W
- Efficiency: Min 68% at full load 115VAC/60Hz
- OVP: +3.3V, +5V, +12V
- SCP: All output to GND
- +3.3V @ 18A; +5V @ 20A; +12V @ 22A; -12V @ 0.5A; +5VSB @ 2.0A
- Turn on Time: Max 500ms
- Hold up Time: Min 16ms
- Connectors: 1x 20/24pin Main Power Connector, 1x 4pin CPU Connector, 2x SATA Connectors, 3x Peripheral Connectors, 1x Floppy Connector
- Dimensions: 150 x 85 x 140 mm
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead, we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 9 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 7 working days for domestic orders and 14 working days for international orders. CLICK HERE for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.
LinuxCNC Computer System without Driver Box
Computer Specifications: Processor Speed: 2 GHz or faster RAM: 2 GB Hard Drive: 250 GB Internal drive: DVD-RW External drive: 1 GB USB Flash drive Current: Internal switches are set to 110VAC but can be reset for operation with 230 … Continued
LinuxCNC Computer System with Driver Box
The Computer Includes the Following Built-in Driver box (Converts g-code to steps to run DC stepper motors) Output cables for X, Y, Z, and A pre-wired with DIN plugs for stepper motors Keyboard and mouse (you supply the monitor) 4 … Continued