The Computer Includes the Following
- Built-in Driver box (Converts g-code to steps to run DC stepper motors)
- Output cables for X, Y, Z, and A pre-wired with DIN plugs for stepper motors
- Keyboard and mouse (you supply the monitor)
- 4 GB flash drive for transferring g-code files
- Linux (Ubuntu) OS and LinuxCNC G-code control program pre-installed on the hard drive
- DVD Drive
- 90-day warranty on CNC and computer-related components.
- Processor Speed: 2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Internal drive: DVD-RW
- External drive: 1 GB USB Flash drive
- Current: Internal switches are set to 110VAC but can be reset for operation with 230 VAC
- Installed software: Ubuntu 12.04* Linux-based OS with Linux CNC 2.6.11 4-axis CNC software.
*Note: Prior to January, 2005, Redhat version 2.xx was installed. From January, 2005 to September, 2009, Debian version 4.xx was installed. Starting in October, 2009 Ubuntu version was installed. Our 6.0 version of Ubuntu with “Lucid” build installed starting February, 2010. Debian wheezy 2017. Current software as of 2018 is Ubuntu 12.04 with Linux CNC 2.6.11