The Computer Includes the Following
- Built-in Driver box (Converts g-code to steps to run DC stepper motors)
- Output cables for X, Y, Z, and A pre-wired with DIN plugs for stepper motors
- Keyboard and mouse (you supply the monitor)
- 4 GB flash drive for transferring g-code files
- Linux (Ubuntu) OS and LinuxCNC G-code control program pre-installed on the hard drive
- DVD Drive
- 90-day warranty on CNC and computer-related components.
- Processor Speed: 2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Internal drive: DVD-RW
- External drive: 1 GB USB Flash drive
- Current: Internal switches are set to 110VAC but can be reset for operation with 230 VAC
- Installed software: Ubuntu 12.04* Linux-based OS with Linux CNC 2.6.11 4-axis CNC software.
*Note: Prior to January, 2005, Redhat version 2.xx was installed. From January, 2005 to September, 2009, Debian version 4.xx was installed. Starting in October, 2009 Ubuntu version was installed. Our 6.0 version of Ubuntu with “Lucid” build installed starting February, 2010. Debian wheezy 2017. Current software as of 2018 is Ubuntu 12.04 with Linux CNC 2.6.11
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead, we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 9 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 7 working days for domestic orders and 14 working days for international orders. CLICK HERE for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.
The MASSO G3 CNC controller, power supply, stepper motors, cable system and optical encoder are sold as a part of our Accu-Pro line of machines and are not available for purchase separately or as an upgrade option to existing machines.