These plates are not intended for machining operations. A radial force at the outer diameter of the plate will exert more force on the rotary table worm, and worm gear for which the 4″ rotary table was designed. This plate was designed for laser scanning ONLY. Because the scanning plate is much larger than our 4″ rotary table, all parts that are mounted on the plate for scanning must be centered on the plate. Centering the part will locate the weight load in the middle of the rotary table.
Click on the Video tab above to view the scanning plates in operation.
Hole dimensions and locations on our scanner plates
Click on the images below for a larger view.
Always wear safety glasses when operating machine tools.
|Dimensions||12″ Diameter x 3/4″ High
10″ Diameter x 3/4″ High
8″ Diameter x 3/4″ High
|Body Coating||Black Anodized|
|37258||3D Laser Scanning Plate 8″ Blank|
|372510||3D Laser Scanning Plate 10″ Blank|
|372512||3D Laser Scanning Plate 12″ Blank|
|40670||(4) 10-32 X 1/2″ Skt Hd Cap Screw|
|30561||(4) T Nuts|
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need an STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a single .rar file to save file space. Click on the .rar file link(s) below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .rar file to the drive location of your choice.
- If your system cannot decompress RAR files, CLICK HERE to download WinRAR software.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.
3D Scanning Plates for CNC Rotary Table
White Line 3D Scanning
Sherline Rotary Laser Scanning Table
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping to. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 9 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 7 working days for domestic orders and 14 working days for international orders. Click here for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 day of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.