About the Collet Stop
An optional material stop, P/N 1153, is available for the collet closer. The stop block threads into the back of the collet knob. Included are four different length rods for various ranges of adjustment. The rods are held in place by a set screw. With the proper rod in place, the material is inserted in the collet until it hits the stop, providing a consistent position for a series of identical parts. A scribed mark 1.5″ from the end of each rod shows when the rod is extended past a safe operating distance from the end of the spindle. If the scribed line can be seen, the next shorter rod should be substituted.
Other Purchasing Options:
Always wear safety glasses when operating machine tools.
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need an STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a single .rar file to save file space. Click on the .rar file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .rar file to the drive location of your choice.
- If your system cannot decompress RAR files, CLICK HERE to download WinRAR software.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.
3306 Headstock and Motor Unit (2,800 RPM)
CLICK HERE to download the 3D RAR file.