Back to Industrial Products
- ER-16 Spindle (collet nut included)
- Two 20 mm lifetime lubricated bearings with dust cap
- Adjustable preload on spindle bearings
- Brass gib on dovetailed base fits Sherline steel dovetailed bed material
- Includes mounting point to attach saddle nut on Sherline leadscrews
- 1/2 HP 90-volt high-torque DC motor (single direction)
- 2-step “V” belt pulley (2nd position for more torque at low RPM)
- Fiberglass-reinforced urethane drive belt
- Variable speed electronic speed control: 70-2800 RPM
- Load compensating circuit keeps RPM constant
- Speed control accepts any input from 100VAC to 240VAC and automatically converts it to 90VDC output to the motor
- Eight-foot, three-wire power cord
CLICK HERE to download an .IGS 3D CAD file.
NOTE: We do not sell the collets used with the ER-16 spindle. Those are available through MSC Industrial Supply Co. or other tool supply sources.
If you are working with brass or wood, we suggest you use the toggle switch dust cover to protect the life of your motor & speed control.