Right Angle Attachment
About the Right Angle Attachment
The rotary table is made even more versatile with the addition of the right angle attachment. This part has been designed to accurately align the rotary table in a vertical position while still maintaining rigidity. The rotary table is often used in the vertical position for holding an arbor when doing gear cutting or when drilling holes around the outside of a part. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the Adjustable Right Angle Tailstock P/N 3702 in this capacity. All mounting hardware is included.
NOTE: The P/N 3750 Tilting Angle Table can be used in place of this accessory when tilted to the 90° position. Though more expensive, it is also more versatile and might be worth considering as an alternative.
Always wear safety glasses when operating machine tools.
|30561||(4) 10-32 T-nuts|
|31080||10-32 x 3/8″ Set Screw|
|37190||Right Angle Base|
|40330||(2) 10-32 x 5/8″ SHC Screw|
|40340||10-32 x 1″ SHC Screw|
|40510||(4) 10-32 x 3/8″ SHC Screw|
|40670||10-32 x 1/2″ SHC Screw|
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need a STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a .zip file to save file space. Click on the .zip file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .zip file to the drive location of your choice.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.