Internal through hole opened up to a maximum of 9/16″. Please note that while this allows larger stock to pass through the headstock, it also eliminates the #1 Morse internal taper, meaning tapered tools like drill chucks, fly cutters, etc. cannot be held in the headstock. Threaded tools can still be used such as 3/4 jaw chucks and end mill holders.
|31080||10-32 X 3/8″ Set Screw|
|40320||Bearing Washer (SS)|
|40330||10-32 X 5/8″ Skt Hd Cap Screw (2)|
|40420||Headstock Bearing (2)|
|40440||#2 X 1/4″ Pan Hd Sheet Metal Screw (2)|
|40520||10-32 X 3/16 Cup Pt Set Screw|
|40540||5/16-18 X 3/4″ Cone Point Set Screw|
|43239||9/16″ Headstock Spindle Pulley|
|40239||9/16″ Headstock Spindle|
|40169||9/16″ Preload Nut|
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need an STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a .zip file to save file space. Click on the .zip file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .zip file to the drive location of your choice.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.